[Board] MOTION votes and board meeting minutes for July 11 2013 meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 11 07:10:54 PDT 2013

Board,

Please *ALL* board members vote to confirm the motions from today's
board meeting listed below, we need votes from all board members
including those who were not present.

The minutes of today's board meeting are up at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-07-11#Minutes

* MOTION: approve last minutes
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-06-13)
** 1/dmorissette, +1: Cameron, Daniel, Jeff, Peter, Anne

* MOTION: I propose that OSGeo charter members [for 2013 election] be
limited to X. Where X is 25 or 30. (Vote with the number)
** 1/Cameron, all +1 for 30 new members

* MOTION: to support the QGIS HackFest (sept 12-16) for a second
installment of 750 USD
** Jeff/1, all +1

* MOTION: OSGeo to accept 2 Booth spaces from FOSS4G, and Jeff to
coordinate manning of the booth.
** 1/Cameron, all +1

Daniel (today's meeting scribe)