[Board] Motions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 26 06:20:51 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-26 10:01 AM, Dave McIlhagga wrote:

> Clearly there is disagreement on whether conflict exists, so I believe
> that the board is skipping a crucial step here, and that is to have a
> board vote (excluding Mark) on whether there is in fact a conflict of
> interest.

I don't see how holding another vote can solve anything.  I'd like to
hear how a person (a human) can be involved in a bid and then
impartially vote on which bid is better.

To me this has nothing to do with Mark.  Putting myself in that same
exact position doesn't explain a thing.  It would still be a clear
conflict of interest.

-jeff