[Board] Motions

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Fri Jul 26 07:03:31 PDT 2013

Thanks Dave,

My actual involvement was taking a single phone call from Eddie asking if I would help to organize the conference.  I said yes and really had no other input other than to arrange for a commitment for sponsorship through my company  which does business with the federal government.

Anyway, lets all take a deep breath and move on…

Mark