[Board] Important MOTIONS (combined)

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 06:26:48 PDT 2013

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:15:43 -0400
Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

> I reconfirm my +1 on the adjusted motion #2. (Pending update on the
> deadline for proposal evaluation)

Hi all, and sorry for delay in response.

I am more comfortable with the new wording proposed by Cameron, and
am willing to clarify the bylaws/procedure to avoid this situation in
the future.

That said, I am +1 for motion #2.

I will send my vote for FOSS4G 2014 to CRO in next hours.

Best,
Anne

Anne
--