[Board] Next meeting date/time

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 09:40:24 PDT 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:58:33 +0200
Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:

> I basically have no problem being at 5am ready. Actually, it would be
> much easier to me on July 11, since I could arange my day stuff more
> easy.
>
> Anne, it's on you

I may be at the GRASS Conference as well, so 3 UTC would be better than
12 UTC.

Regarding timeslot rotations, as a Board member I prefer to be closer
to the worldwide community than to choose the best time from my
perspective. The few times we met in the European early morning made me
strongly realise that members in other parts of the world are active
and vocal when I am usually asleep.

That said, July 11th at 3 UTC is fine for me, as well as July 10th at
either 3 or 12 UTC.

Best!
Anne

--