[Board] 2013 Budget approval

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 8 10:10:27 PST 2013

In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other
professional services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship
opportunities". There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not
added those amounts to the draft budget yet.

I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd
like to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them
Jeff since I will be offline for a few hours)

Daniel

On 13-03-08 12:33 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hello Board,
>
> I'd like to again make a motion to accept the 2013 Budget at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013
>
> Note that I copied the budget into the wiki table for a quick-view (some
> may like this, some may prefer Google Docs).
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/