[Board] email MOTION #2: Graduate GeoServer through Incubation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 12 15:13:23 PDT 2013

Hi Board,

As GeoServer's mentor (Jody) recommended, I'd like to make an email
motion to graduate the GeoServer project as an OSGeo Project.  Please
see documentation links below.

If this starts a Board discussion instead, I am also happy with that.
My purpose is to make sure this moves along.  Thanks all.  I personally
am happy with the diligent work by the Incubation Committee.

-jeff

<http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GSIP+38+-+Join+Open+Source+Geospatial+Foundation>