[Board] email MOTION #2: Graduate GeoServer through Incubation [passed]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 22:43:00 PDT 2013

Thanks Jeff,

If you could thank the Aust-NZ OSGeo Chapter in the official news announcement it would be appreciated.

Background: The bulk of the code review was performed at the foss4g-au code sprint (with a mix of non-developers working right from github). This kind of "hands-on" support for OSGeo projects is exactly the kind of engagement I would like to see promoted.
--
Jody Garnett