[Board] 2014 RFP

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sun Mar 31 08:08:40 PDT 2013

Paul,
thanks for this. Makes sense and I am all supportive for the proposal
(not that this would make much difference, just saying).

Board,
before we get contentious on the wider lists can you please not say
"rest of the world" because in earlier posts it has been identified as
somewhat offensive to the larger parts of the population on this
spheroid. It appears to be almost impossible to not say it but maybe
Paul's wording "far from the population centres of EUR/NA" should be
absolutely fine. I also like the "purely mercenary motivations"... :-)

With last year's no-show still in mind I am very sure that the
conference decision team will this year make very sure that we find a
cozy little place that will be happy and able to do it.

Cheers,
Arnulf