[Board] WMS Shootout, OSGeo AGM Sol Katz award

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue May 7 04:07:27 PDT 2013

Thanks Jeff,

Please let us know the results of your discussions- and bear in mind, as I
said, that we are planning a separate event for local chapters. However if
you think that's a stupid idea then just say, as otherwise I'd like to
start publicising it. If there's anything we can do to raise the profile of
the AGM before or during the event, then let me know. Also let me know how
you want to do the OSGeo booth- is this something that the local chapter
would normally arrange?

All the best

Jo

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Jeff McKenna
<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>wrote:

> Actually good timing, I'll add the AGM to next week's Board meeting
> agenda now.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2013-05-03 3:12 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> > AGM: we can plan this as a Board.  So any questions you have should be
> > sent to the Board list, so all of the OSGeo advocates can provide input.

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.