[Board] Micro payments

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Wed May 8 18:05:54 PDT 2013

All,

I often wondered about why these weren't just all run off at once and shipped out to the different events as needed.
first come, first serve sort of idea.  Easier to mange too, reserve some amount for pressing, some amount for shipping,
and that's it for the funding cycle (unless more funding comes along).

When you are to factor in all this charge back handling stuff it starts to get real expensive overhead wise.  Even if
you went the route of having regional printings, I would bet it would still be cheaper than sending the money out to
each group and having them press their own items.

I could find a local entity here that might be in a poistion to handle this type of thing. . .

Anyway, just food for thought.

bobb