[Board] SDI Committee wiki page, members wanted

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 16 04:39:12 PDT 2013

Great to see this taking off Jachym; the signatures of already
interested OSGeo members (actually they all seem to be community
leaders) is a sign that, although this topic could be seen as 'handled
by OSGeo banner', it is not, and there is a need to show that OSGeo is
focused on it.

Let me know if you need any help moving this forward.

-jeff