[Board] Upcoming Open Letter to the OGC - with attachment!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:04:25 PDT 2013

Jeff,
You caught me asleep, so I didn't get a chance to review.

Thanks for pulling the letter onto an OSGeo letter head. That looks good.

With regards to commenting on the cover letter, I suggest that in future
that if you plan to change the words of a cover letter from the board,
that you ask the board to review first (with at least 24 hours to
respond). You might remember that the prior words were debated in the
board's last meeting and were amended to address everyone's concerns. It
is dangerous to then go changing again at the last moment.

(For the record, I think your revised words are good, I'm just concerned
about the lack of opportunity to review - something to consider in future).