[Board] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Mailing list anyone?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 29 23:27:34 PDT 2013

Hi Manuel, that is excellent. Many thanks to you and your team's efforts for this.

Could i also request others to give feedbacks, suggestions to Manuel when the updated website is ready. Also atleast one member of each lab please create user accounts to the website to add contents (events, news, etc relevent to your lab) to the website. Thanks.

Suchith