[Board] Reminder of Board meeting next week

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Nov 14 10:02:39 PST 2013

Folks,

I'm afraid I will also miss at least most of this meeting.  I have another
conference call which I thought was yesterday but turns out to be today at
the same time as the board meeting.

A few notes related to agenda items:

 * I don't think OSGeo needs to be too worried about missing contributor
agreements.  If the projects want them they could request that they be
reissued.  Hopefully we can do a better job of keeping track of them in the
future.
 * I have no strong position on the privacy policy topic.
 * I support OTB entering incubation.
 * I generally think that OSGeo should provide the service of holding money
for things like the sprint when requested by those involved.  I don't think
that we should interfere in situations where things are already being
handled to the satisfaction of those involved.
 * Brian Hamlin and I are willing to provide assistance on the 501c4 status
topic if Daniel wants to transfer responsibility.  I'm happy for us to
involve professionals to assist too.

I'll try to make it in for the end of the meeting if possible.

Best regards,
Frank

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com

warmerdam at pobox.com