[Board] foss4g europe

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:28:08 PST 2013

Hi Jeff and others,

I agree, some things should be done in more careful way in the past. I
would say, we are all on the same track right now, working *together*
(by "we" I mean really everybody involved in this discussion, even
offlist), and it helped to clear things up for the future as well.

Thank you for support, me personally will try (as always) to get things
aligned with general opinion. Hard part is to find out, where the
general opinion is, but that is our task, being  open- community.

I also agree with (not only) Daniel's point of view, that, since we are
keeping the FOSS4G as well as OSGeo brands, and we all really *do* care,
what happens to them, some (possible not too tight, but with firm knot)
red tape should be there, since we *all* simply do care. I respect this
(and be very thankful for open discussion and at the end collaboration,
which is already happening).

I have my homeworks now, thank you all

Jachym