[Board] FOSS4G-EU Schedule

Ebrecht, Susanne s.ebrecht at jacobs-university.de
Wed Oct 16 04:28:52 PDT 2013

Hello,

Peter Baumann plead me to lead the organisation of the FOSS4G EU conference.

We can get the whole university including beds on campus earliest at week 29 (14.-18. July).

The idea is to make the conference from Tuesday, July 15 to Thursday July 17 2013.

So we have Monday for preparation and arrival. Nobody needs to travel on Sunday.

If nothing speaks against the schedule I would like to fix it.

Of course we are also looking for volunteers in organisation team but I will write an extra email for it.

Best Regards,

Susanne Ebrecht

--
Susanne Ebrecht
Baumann Workgroup

Phone: +49 421 200 3197
s.ebrecht at jacobs-university.de<mailto:t.heinemann at jacobs-university.de>

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18 117
President & Geschäftsführer  Prof. Dr. Heinz-Otto Peitgen
Provost & Geschäftsführerin  Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte