[Board] FOSS4G debriefing with Steven

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 13:04:17 PDT 2013

Hi

We have a final face to face meeting scheduled in London on 20th Nov (Anne has been invited). By the end of that meetup we aim to have finalised our accounts for the event and completed our Reflections doc on the wiki (we want to write up our experiences, lessons learnt etc in our own format which will be based upon individuals roles in the team, subsequently they can be transferred to the cookbook as/if appropriate)

I'm happy to do a debrief call after the face to face if the board or conference committee want

Steven