[Board] FOSS4G debriefing with Steven

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 00:08:25 PDT 2013

I'm away for a couple of weeks, hopefully the what we learnt wiki will be worked on while I'm away. Anne is joining us for the wrap up on 20th Nov, I suggest that we schedule a call after that as trying to participate in a 6 hour meeting by phone would not be the most productive way of spending time

Cheers from Turkey

Steven
07958 924 101