[Board] MOTION: Approve FOSS4G 2014 Budget

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 24 13:17:40 PDT 2013

Darrell,

Please email (offlist) the latest version of the contract to myself and
Jeff, with Paul in CC, and whoever can get to it first will take care of
signing and returning it. I'd rather let Jeff take care of it since he
already has his hands in this and follows the activity of the private
list and I haven't so far, but I believe Jeff is going to be offline for
a few days so I am happy to take care of it if he can't.

I will signup for the private list now to be less removed from the whole
thing.

Thanks Paul for your help

Daniel

--