[Board] New board, new roles

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sun Sep 8 07:15:20 PDT 2013

On 07.09.2013 20:12, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> Hey Arnulf,
>
> thanks for all your hard work, it's really appreciated. Also thanks
> to the people who helped you ofcourse.
>
> I'd be happy to look into electronic voting if no one else is
> interested.
>
> Best regards, Bart

Bart,
this is great, thanks.

I have started a Wiki page for a work group (sub committee, name it as
you think appropriate) with a few notes of what we need to do:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Electronic_Voting

Please take ownership and let me know what else you need from me. Maybe
directly after the elections is a good point in time to ping the broader
membership and ask if anybody else is interested in being involved. We
have planned to do some cleaning up and housekeeping of OSGeo policies,
procedures and bylaws. This may well result in additional or different
criteria for the electronic voting.

If we are really quick we might even manage to meet for a birds of a
feather session at FOSS4G to flesh out this web page and get started
properly.

Cheers,
Arnulf