[Board] next meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 9 12:41:54 PDT 2013

Hi Bart,

I was digging up the nabble thread for this topic as you wrote this.

Jeremy Morley is trying to organize a dinner with the OGC and OSGeo
Boards in Nottingham, on the same night as the icebreaker (Wednesday):
see thread at
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Heads-up-plans-for-OGC-OSGeo-Board-meetup-td5075057.html

I was about to ask you the same question.

Gerald, Jorge, Bart: are you available to possibly meet on the 18th evening?

-jeff