[Board] next meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Sep 9 13:16:53 PDT 2013

Very strong +1 on having at least a 1hr face to face meeting while at
FOSS4G with all board members who are present. It's an opportunity that
we cannot miss.

We could also consider other times such as the Friday night which is
free, or the Sunday of the code sprint if everybody is around (I'd be
around for both, and could make the 7am Friday as well)

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/