[Board] Proposed agenda for Friday Sept20 @7am meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 19 03:28:42 PDT 2013

Hi Board,

I have posted a draft agenda for our Friday morning meeting in the wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-09-20

I propose that we hold the meeting in the Cavendish Hall (residence)
Cafeteria, where many of the board members are staying. This way we can
have the meeting while eating and save all of us a few minutes of sleep.
One of us would stand at the entrance of the Canvedish building to let
those who do not have a key enter the building. Once you're in,
cafeteria/breakfast is free access, but don't tell anyone I told you. ;-)

I'm open to better proposals for the location of course, and please
edit-away in the agenda. I went with what I had in mind, but I am just
one of nine board members.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette