[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO4W future

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Sep 20 22:44:17 PDT 2013

Done, thanks. Glad to see things are moving.
I think before tackling the tech issues, we have a problem with
governance here: once we have a PSC, we can go on deciding the way to
go. Before that, we risk having discussions, duplications, and few
packages.
Glad to see we have a good response now.
Thanks Frank.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia