[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] RE : Re: OSGEO4W future

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Mon Sep 23 13:01:32 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm definitely on-board for an Osgeo4W invigoration cycle or reboot (my
absence for the last 2 months notwithstanding). What kind of role I
could play in that, well, I don't know.  If nothing else, I will cheer
and encourage. :)

As for separating governance from technical... I'm unsure about that. To
my experience, they're pretty much the same (or maybe I don't understand
how those terms are being used). In any case, I'll work with whatever is
present.

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst