[Board] Board Meeting Minutes Completed

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 25 06:03:32 PDT 2013

The date looks fine to me.

IMHO it is not all that productive to wait for everyone to agree.
Just pick a date, let everyone know, and if there are several
objections reconsider.  Picking a meeting time for a group is one of
the messier things to try and accomplish by email.

I hadn't intended to reply to this thread until I saw that Jachym was waiting.

Best regards,
Frank