[Board] Prep for Board election tomorrow

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Aug 13 23:31:53 PDT 2014

I would also like to thank these three.

I always appreciate Cameron for his focus and adherence to process and
referencing the previously established guidelines (like for code sprints
and Board priorities).  I also like that Cameron is willing to take on
projects working to form some sort of community consensus.

A huge thanks to Daniel and Frank for their long-time commitment and
providing historical perspective and continuity.

More specifically thanks to Daniel for his tireless paperwork, legal work,
and finance work.

Frank is much admired by many for his dedication to transparency (I think
that he has taken more board-private threads public than anyone else).
This is really important and I always feel that OSGeo is "safe" with Frank
there as an eternal advocate to transparency.  I hope some other future
Directors will dedicate themselves to this level of transparency.  There
are so many other things for which Frank deserves thanks.  Thanks for an
incredible run Frank.

Thanks to all for your work and dedication on the Board.

To quote mpg, "Onward to some new blood on the team!"

Eli