[Board] Board meeting

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Aug 15 05:19:06 PDT 2014

Dear all,
I do apologize for not being able to attend the last board meeting yesterday evening.

Side-note, I will be in Portland for the FOSS4G this year. Nevertheless, if the meeting should occur on 13 then, it means that I won’t be able to attend this one also as my flight is planned this day at 7:00 am. As I have to present workshops on monday, I will arrive two days before the event to recover jet-lag, so I had to decide to left the code sprint day unfortunately, to keep my stay not more long than 7 days.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay