[Board] Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 20 12:24:19 PDT 2014

On 14-08-20 1:03 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> On 2014-08-20 1:47 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>>
>> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
>> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>
> +1 Thanks Daniel

BTW, a followup on this treasurer discussion. I had a call with Alan
Strand this morning (the accountant), and we confirmed that he will
drive down to Portland on Saturday September 13 to work with me face to
face. We will also work on wrapping up the book keeping and preparing
for the 990 filings, etc, via phone and email until then.

I will also take this opportunity when we'll all be in Portland to
introduce him to board members who are interested. And if you name the
new treasurer at the September 13 meeting, then we can introduce him/her
as well and break the ice to ease future collaboration.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201