[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Discount for Charter Members proposal

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Tue Aug 26 07:59:14 PDT 2014

Amen. We burned at least two months, maybe three, working that out.

I think it’s actually really funny that the first piece of advice given to the LOC by OSGeo is “Find a conference organizer to help you.”

If that’s the first piece of advice, then it seems pretty clear to me that OSGeo should just have a conference organizer on contract. The benefits of continuity from year to year would be enormous.

d.