[Board] Board results procedure

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 27 04:08:36 PDT 2014

There isn't a formal procedure, but I think an email to the Discuss list
with the results is more than enough (potential Board members should be
following that list closely of course).  Then likely the private board
email alias will be updated, and start a thread on this Board list to
set up the next Board meeting.

-jeff