[Board] GeoServer to move copyright owner from OpenPlans to OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:20:20 PDT 2014

I am still waiting confirmation from info at osgeo.org that the paperwork has been received and accepted :)

I would *really* like to get this updated before our next release. It would also be a good feel good news item for foss4g.
--
Jody Garnett

On 5 August 2014 at 6:57:01 am, Andrea Aime (andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it) wrote:

Hi,
back at GeoServer we are voting a proposal where we would
like to switch the copyright ownership of GeoServer from
OpenPlans, which is no longer involved in GeoServer development
or use, to OSGeo:
https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-118

At the same time, we'd reword the contributor agreements to
use the same layout as GeoTools, which would simplify getting
access to both projects with just one mail.

Wondering... do we need to do anything particular paperwork
wise?

Cheers
Andrea

PS: btw, not sure I'm going to be able to attend the 14th,
I might be travelling that day.

--
==
http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information.