[Board] Booth at FOSS4G NA 2015

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon Dec 15 17:24:41 PST 2014

Dear OSGeo board,

I'm not sure who the best person is to contact for this so I'll reach
out to you in hopes you can help.

I am pleased to share with you that FOSS4G North America 2015 continues
to develop nicely. The program has been selected, the schedule created,
and it is a strong one!

Sadly, due to space limitations, we couldn't take all the amazing talks
we would have liked to. For what it's worth, we are doing what we can to
make even more room and add a poster/map session. We'll share some more
details soon as well as details for the fun activities being planned.

The main purpose of my email is to reach out to identify who will be
organizing an OSGeo booth at the event. A table top display
<https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/sites/default/files/classicBooth_0.png>
will be provided, or you can choose to do something else that fits
within the space. The space will be 10' wide x 5' deep. Power, a stool,
and a wastebasket is included. We are providing this at no cost to OSGeo.

If you would, please help identify someone to lead the efforts. Thanks
so much.

Kind regards,

Andrew