[Board] Booth at FOSS4G NA 2015

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 16 16:10:19 PST 2014

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update on FOSS4G-NA, it sounds like your event is shaping
up nicely.  And thanks for the offer of a free booth for OSGeo, I agree
that it is important that we take advantage of this.

Having tried to organize a booth remotely, each and every time it comes
down to boots on the ground: a local chapter rep bringing materials,
banners etc.  So I'll fire a message to the local chapters list now, to
hopefully find a champion for the booth.

Board: are any Board members attending FOSS4G-NA in March, and want to
help organize the OSGeo Booth?

Andrew thanks again for this.

-jeff

PS. I am returning now from another successful event, FOSS4G-Asia, which
has definitely built excitement in the region for the upcoming 'big
bang' in Seoul in September! :)