[Board] OSGeo membership in GLTN

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 08:09:00 PST 2014

Jeff, All,

This is excellent initiative and i am happy to see OSGeo support this. I can also see the educational and training aspects to this fits in well with the "Geo for All" initiative . So i will also add this to the agenda of "Geo for All" Advisory Board meeting http://www.geoforall.org/advisory_board/  on 24th Feb  and i am sure we can think of some excellent ideas for supporting OSGeo contributions to this initiative not just for Africa but globally.

Best wishes,

Suchith