[Board] Motions for 2014-02-06 meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 7 05:43:58 PST 2014

Thanks a lot Jorge for the great minutes. I think you got exactly the
right level of details, we should use this as an example for future
meeting minutes.

Apologies to all for missing the meeting. I realized it 1.5 hour too late.

My votes:

On 14-02-07 7:16 AM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
> Please confirm motions raised at last meeting[1]:
>
> MOTION: Approve Board Meeting 2013-12-16 minutes

+1 Daniel

> MOTION: The Board supports the GLTN membership proposal

+1 Daniel

> MOTION: The Board appoints Anne Ghisla and Hamish Bowman as OSGeo
> Google Summer of Code 2014 administrators.

+1 Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201