[Board] Contribution agreement management

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Sun Feb 9 12:27:47 PST 2014

Hi Andrea,

We did receive Matthew's CLA at OSGeo's US mailbox a few weeks ago and I
forwarded it to Jachym. I will forward you a copy off-list.

Unfortunately, we could not track down to which project the CLA belongs
because the text of this CLA (now I know it's the GeoTools one thanks to
your email) only mentions OSGeo but there is no mention at all of the
GeoTools project name.

OTOH, other CLAs such as the OpenLayers CLA [1] or MapGuide CLA [2] have
a clear mention of the project name. maybe something that could be
improved in the GeoTools one?

Cheers

Daniel

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/HowToContribute#ContributorsLicenseAgreements
[2] http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html

On 14-02-08 11:00 AM, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm wondering, how can I check for contributor agreements sent to OSGeo?
>
> I have a GeoTools contributor telling me that he sent a contributor
> agreement one month ago
> (https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/324),
> but it's not showing up in svn.
>
> I've sent a mail to Jachym Cepicky under the assumption
> that he's the manager of contribution agreements, but I haven't heard back,
> which might mean many things, for example that he cannot answer,
> that maybe someone else is looking after the agreements now,  or just
> that I'm too impatient  :-p
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea