[Board] Motion: Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Thu Jul 10 05:40:55 PDT 2014

This is an excellent update/clarification of the 'maturing' OSGeo

Cameron many thanks for shepherding this thru

Are their other 'guidelines' that we should be looking at
for possible modification/clarification as we have gained
considerable experience and hopefully 'wisdom' in our 8
years of being

Cheers

Norman