[Board] My attendance in Portland

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 10 22:49:40 PDT 2014

El 10/07/2014 21:53, "Jachym Cepicky" <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> escribió:

> my +1 for using the strategic travel budget, it's very important to
> have you there .. and we could share room together :-D

+1 the President must attend the event

> one possible hint: foss4g are *now* looking for voluteers and there is
> interesting discount tight to it. you would know foss4g conference
> from other point of view a bit ;-)
>
> Jachym

Not sure. The President will have enough commitments to add also helping
the organization on logistics, etc. Even organizing the OSGeo booth there
is too much, I think.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://jorgesanz.net

Sent from my tablet, sorry for my brevity, top posting, etc.