[Board] Board meeting 2014-07-17: Motions

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jul 18 06:57:27 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Le 18 juil. 2014 à 12:47, Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Board,
>
> here are the minutes of last meeting:
>
> * MOTION: adopt minutes of 2014-06-12 meeting:
>  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-06-12

+1

> * MOTION: launch charter member election followed by board election
>  ASAP, with the goal of completing both before FOSS4G, with Jorge Sanz
>  as CRO

-1 (I would like to make sure that this vote is useless, ha, and simply to repeat myself again about the fact that we may wait for the vote to be confirmed before acting, or we remove this vote, but we should choose something which may make sens)

> * MOTION: authorize Jeff to use money out of the strategic travel
>  budget for representing OSGeo as president in FOSS4G Portland
>  (estimated to 3250$USD approx, to be reimbursed after upon presenting
>  receipts)

+1

> * MOTION: to make it formal policy of OSGeo to allow president to
>  use 'strategic travel' budget to represent OSGeo at FOSS4G,
>  within the limits of strategic travel budget for current year and in
>  light of other expected travel requirements

+0 the idea was to define the maximum amount that we can allocate to this specific travel without taking into account anything else than the foss4g venue for the president.