[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] foss4g-europe web page saving

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:22:08 PDT 2014

europe.foss4g.org, africa.foss4g.org, <region>.foss4g.org is easier to
manager as only the foss4g.org domain needs to be registered and paid
for by osgeo. Hence we don't need to ensure that someone remembers (and
has budget) to update the extra domain names in the future.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager