[Board] Board meeting 2014-07-17: Motions

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Jul 21 07:12:34 PDT 2014

But if you ask me, if someone has been active in OSGeo community for years and years and only gets elected now as charter member, and wants to become a board member, I personally see no issue with this.

I trust our board election process will do its work to take out these very rare cases and judge people on what they have done in OSGeo communities etc., not on whether or not they had been elected charter member 1 month ago or 4 years ago.

Best regards,
Bart