[Board] Proposal: sponsoring LocationTech Tour 2014

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:42:05 PDT 2014

Hello all,

LocationTech Tour 2014 has already started, and is today in Geneva:
http://tour.locationtech.org/2014/

Last year's 6 event tour drew 723 people and received much positive
feedback. The original 6 cities are back again for 2014 along with new
ones, and a greater crowd is expected to take part to the tour.

OSGeo has the opportunity to sponsor the whole tour for 2k $, as it is
a guest member of LT.

Shall we discuss this at tomorrow's Board meeting? Andrew, in cc, could
answer our questions per mail and perhaps join the meeting.

Best regards,

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla