[Board] Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Sun Jun 22 10:51:55 PDT 2014

Hey Cameron,

can I ask for one clarification, when you say:

Chair of Official Local Chapter, where the voting community includes at least 3 OSGeo charter members

does this mean that the local chapter should have at least 3 charter members in it?

PS did I miss the e-mail votes from last meeting or they have not yet been sent out?

Best regards,
Bart