[Board] EGU General Assembly 2014: FOSS / OSGeo Townhall Meeting - Overview

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:07:28 PST 2014

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 06:49:48 +1100
Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> I'm surprised that board members haven't commented on your proposal.
> Your proposal is not a standard request and we don't have specific
> guidelines to go buy.

Hi Peter, Board,

sorry for not answering before.
Well, except code sprint fundings and very few other items, nothing is
a standard request... we definitely need to streamline the process of
requesting funds.

That said, I am in favour of funding the OSGeo Townhall session at EGU,
it is an excellent visibility opportunity, and it has a good record
of FOSS presence in past years. Peter, I welcome you to join this
evening Board meeting, in case we have questions.

Best!
Anne

--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla