[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Users Charter

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:04:23 PDT 2014

Thanks Jody

I would like to have a document or web link to point at as the start of a conversation with an organisation. It can’t be mandatory but we might want to consider community endorsement of organisations which adopt the charter or 'social contract'

I’ll start a wiki page with a few thoughts and open it up for others to contribute their views
______
Steven