[Board] Reminder of meeting tomorrow

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 12 05:55:14 PST 2014

Hi Bart,

Meeting times are always open for discussion.  Maybe you could champion
a time that works better for you and everyone (ie. modify this url and
send a response here with suggestions for tomorrow, then once approved
update the meeting wiki page):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2014&month=11&day=13&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

All board member timezones are listed here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=16&p2=31&p3=37&p4=43&p5=49&p6=286&p7=157&p8=195&p9=204

Please do this soon if you want this for tomorrow.

Thanks,

-jeff