[Board] FOSS4G-Europe financial wrap-up

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:27:35 PST 2014

Hi Peter,

maybe Anne (or Stephan M.) have some experience, how to deal with monay in
Europe, which are somehow related to OSGeo?

Thanks for your concerns

Jachym

P.S. Maria: just to make sure: is your univeristy able to provide
Jacobs-University with invoice?

Fri Nov 21 2014 at 9:12:46 odesílatel Maria Antonia Brovelli <