[Board] FOSS4G-Europe financial wrap-up

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Nov 25 23:25:02 PST 2014

Probably the easistes way is that  Jacobs (or FOSS4G Eu 2014) sponsorizes directly FOSS4G 2015 Eu and that's that.
Please, Peter, if this is possible let me know because we have only today and tomorrow for doing that and you know the time required to administrations and how busy we are.
Many thanks.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G ASIA - Don't miss it!
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it